Before, during and after
Plan and organise your presence at the exhibition simply and rapidly; below you will find all the indications you will need.
A quick guidebook to help you efficiently plan your time before, during and after the exhibition.
- Consult dates, times and regulations: all the useful information regarding the days and opening hours of the event.
- In the ticket office section, discover the methods and information you need to enter the event.
- Read the programme and choose which events to register for: you can consult the full event schedule and select the seminars and conventions in which you would like to participate.
- Find out who is exhibiting: consult the list of all the exhibitors.
- Log in to your Visitors Reserved Area to organise your visit to the fair as efficiently as possible.
In your personal profile, you can save in your Favourites:
- the exhibitors you want to meet
- the seminars/workshops/conventions in which you want to take part
- any forthcoming events
Inside this area you can also purchase and manage your tickets.
If you are the citizen of a foreign country, check that your documents are valid (Passport, entry visa ...)
- Begin the day by consulting your personal calendar to remind yourself which conventions and seminars you have planned to take part in during the day.
- Consult the floor plan of the pavilions to schedule your appointments and optimize your time.
- Use the rest areas provided to recharge your batteries.
- Participate in the events organised by the exhibitors to expand your network.
- Send us your feedback to help us improve the experience of the next edition.
- Follow-up with the contacts made.
- Stay tuned to the Sipe community through our social channels and newsletter to remain up to date on the next edition and on the news and trends populating the sector.
- Use the exhibitor list to find your future suppliers.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us any time you may require support, guidance and assistance.