Dates, hours and regulations
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
From 14th to 16th March 2018
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
Rules and regulations for visitors
- For access to the expo, each trade member must prove that he or she is involved in the trade by means of a business card or other document certifying his or her profession.
- Product samples, gadgets or gifts given by exhibiting firms to visitors must be accompanied by a consignment note. Any items without this document will be confiscated at the exits by authorized staff.
- The visitor declares its acceptance of the above mentioned rules and regulations.
- It is prohibited to carry out publicity in the indoor/outdoor areas of the expo centre by means of billposting and/or distribution of brochures or other material, unless officially authorized by Italian Exhibition Group Spa.
- Italian Exhibition Group Spa reserves the right to refuse admission or to accompany to the exits any persons not complying with these regulations.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +39 0541 744555 from Monday
to Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.