SERVICES FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
Rimini fair offers easy and convenient access to the exhibition center for disabled people by providing the following services:
• Reserved parking spaces
• Easily accessible via slides
• Doors with push opening
• Monoplanar pavilions and all connected directly to each other
• Spacious refreshment points allowing freedom of movement
• Properly equipped toilets
• Conference rooms located upstairs accessible by lift
• Railway station on the Milan - Bari line reachable by lift
• Mobility aids (manual pushchairs) bookable for the event days.
Rimini Fiera offers free of charge - by reservation - the possibility for users to use mobility aids (manual push prams) during the event days.
For the booking request, download the form here, fill it out and send it by email to HELP DESK (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive a booking confirmation.
The collection of the aid will take place at the infirmary of the agreed entrance, upon presentation of a valid identification document (indispensable for collection), and must be returned at the end of the day, even if the reservation is for several days.