Dates, hours and regulations
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
From 30th September to 2nd October 2020
From 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Rules and regulations for visitors
All visitors are obliged to respect the following regulation:
1. RIMINI AMUSEMENT SHOW is open from 30th September to 2nd October 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2. TICKET PRICES 2020
The ticket can be purchased directly at the Exhibition.
Full price: € 25
Reduced price: € 5
3. Rimini Amusement Show is a B2B fair; each operator must prove membership in his professional sector through a business card, membership card, business license or other document certifying his activity.
4. Access of minors: access of minors is allowed only if accompanied by an operator who exercises parental authority. The cost of the entrance ticket is € 5 from 12 to 17 years of age, free for children under 12 years of age.
5. DOGS: only guide dogs for the blind are allowed.
6. It is forbidden to advertise in the areas inside / outside the fairgrounds by distributing and / or affixing posters, brochures and other materials not regularly authorized by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA
7.1 TALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to cancel and / or reschedule the Events and / or Shows provided for in its calendar.
In this case, the refund of the admission ticket will take place exclusively in the event of cancellation and / or rescheduling by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in the manner established by law.
7.2 The Ticket Holder also acknowledges that certain facts such as adverse weather conditions, reasons of security and public order, causes of force majeure or other organizational factors not attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA could result in changes in dates and times of the event / event . ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA is excluded from any liability in the presence of such situations.
7.3 ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA cannot in any way be held responsible in the event that the holder of the entrance ticket, for reasons independent of causes attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA, does not participate in the tradeshow / event. No refund, in this case, will be due to the buyer.
7.4 ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be liable in any way for any further costs, charges, expenses or damages incurred by the ticket holder.
8.1 By entering the fair, the ticket holder enters a "place of public character".
In this regard ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA informs that, through its staff and / or specifically appointed professionals, it will proceed to acquire photographic images and / or generic video footage, to document and promote the event on its website, on editorial products connected to it and on any other paper and digital information media. If the Holder does not wish to be photographed and / or captured in a recognizable manner and for the accompanying minor and for whom he is responsible, please communicate this to the operator recognizable thanks to the appropriate badge.
The Ticket Holder will not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever for the use of the aforementioned materials.
ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA does not guarantee the darkening of any third party independent data controllers on online channels.
8.2 The Ticket Holder also acknowledges that all external and internal areas of the fairgrounds, for security reasons, are subject to video surveillance and that the recorded images are treated, as required by the Privacy Guarantor, in accordance with the general regulations on the matter of personal data protection. Said images, upon the occurrence of criminal events or of particular relevance from the point of view of order and public safety, will be made available to the judicial police authorities, if requested.
9. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to prohibit access or to accompany those who do not comply with these regulations on leaving.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +39 0541 744555 from Monday
to Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.